Since we launched Development Progress, we've been working on improving the functionality as per our clients' requests. We'll be writing a few blog posts about the new features to get you familiar with how to optimize Development Progress as a communication platform to your current and potential clients.
Pre-schedule Your Progress Updates
It's the end of the year and you are looking forward to some well-deserved time out of the office. As a property professional, you know that the holiday season provides people with the time and energy to dream about new homes and to possibly start browsing for options online. How do you maximise on this opportunity without being glued to your laptop?
Development Progress now allows you to pre-schedule your progress updates before you leave the office. Is your office closing down for a few weeks over the new year period? Why not strategise one or two brief updates to be put live on HelloHouse each week? Home-hunters who find you whilst you are away will be able to subscribe and receive your weekly digest, all while you're enjoying gelato on the beachfront.
To pre-schedule an update, follow these simple steps:
- Under the progress tab, click the green 'Add Progress' button
- Create your progress update
- Select a publish date - this is the date you would like your update to go live and be viewed by your clients. Then click 'Save'
- In the Development Progress list view, press publish - this will send your update for moderation
- Once PropertyEngine has approved your update, it won't go live until your pre-selected date.