Importing and bulk updating your unit list
Importing and bulk updating your unit list is pretty straight forward. Learn how you can import and bulk update/edit your unit within your PropertyEngine account below:
Note: this is for excel import - PDF's will need to be converted to excel or manually uploaded using the add unit process.
Importing your unit list for the first time
- Log into your PropertyEngine account
- Select the listing you wish to make changes to
- Select the "units" tab on the top toolbar
- You will be redirected to a list view of all the units
- If you have not uploaded any units yet, you will be prompted to do so.
- Follow the steps to import your unit list
- Add the correct labels to the columns by dragging and dropping them in
- Validate your unit list and process
- If there are any conflicts with your upload you will be asked to clarify these before the list is finally visible in your PropertyEngine account.
Importing an updated unit list
- To bulk re-import your units list, select the "down" arrow next to the "Add units" button
- Follow the steps to import your database
- Apply any fixes and Save
- Your units should be updated
Bulk editing units
- To bulk edit units, select the units you wish to edit by checking the boxes next to the units
- Click the "Action" button on the top right
- A drop down menu will appear and you can select the "Bulk edit" option
- Select what you would like to bulk edit on these units (Status, pricing, plot size etc)
- All the units selected will reflect this edit